You’re entitled to request access to all credit related personal information that we hold on you. This includes:
- Your personal information used in your application for credit (including the information we obtained from the CRB- Credit Reporting Body)
- Your personal information used when requesting a credit limit increase (including the information we obtained from the CRB)
- all appropriate notices relating to a default listing with a credit bureau
- Repayment History Information. (For more information on RHI, please visit our article)
If you would like a copy of your credit related personal information, please get in contact with us.
Please keep in mind that your request for personal information may be refused if:
- It goes against any Australian law
- It goes against any court orders
- It compromises any ongoing investigations by a law enforcement agency or Latitude.
Incorrect Details On Your Credit File
If you notice that one or more of the below are incorrect on your credit file, please get in contact with us and we can lodge a correction on your behalf.
- Name (Title, first, middle, last)
- Date of Birth
- Drivers License Number
- Latitude Account Details including
-Open Date/ Close Date
-Repayment History Information