When you apply for LatitudePay, you are provided with your limit. You can have multiple payment plans, so long as the total of all the plans is within your limit. If you attempt to make a purchase that is above your available limit, you will be prompted to pay more up front, so that you do not exceed your limit.
Articles in this section
- How can I reset my password?
- How do I change personal details on my account?
- How do I change my card details?
- How many payment plans can I have?
- Why has my purchase been declined?
- How do I close my account?
- How do I increase my account limit?
- I haven't received my account verification email?
- Feeling down?
- Need help with expenses?