There are multiple ways you can add a card to use LatitudePay. Before you create your first payment plan you can add a card when:
- Signing up – follow the prompts to add a card after the identify verification page,
- Making a new purchase – follow the steps to add a card at checkout, or
- You can always maintain your cards when you sign in to the LatitudePay portal.
To change you card details in the LatitudePay portal:
- Log in to your account and select My profile. If you don't have a card linked to your account, you will be prompted to add one.
- Click on Add a payment method.
- Follow the prompts to complete the process.
- Once completed, you will see the card added in Payment Methods.
Note – You will not be permitted to delete your primary card if there are active plans.
You can also change the card for an active plan by logging in to your LatitudePay account and updating your card details by following the steps below:
- Log into your account and select the arrow next to your payment plan.
- Click the three dots on the right of the screen.
- Select Change payment details from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the prompts to add the details of the card you want to use.
- Once submitted, you will see the card added in your Profile section.
Please note - The card details are only updated for the plan you have selected. You will have to change your card details on each payment plan if you have more than one plan.